Begin to Belive [Jungle] Begin to Belive [Jungle]

Interesting

At first it was a little too repetetive, but it got better. I like how you included little clips from things, and added a reverb to make it sound very deep and kinda creepy. Although it didn't really go anywhere, the song went on the same way for most of the song. It might have helped to add some more instruments and to have more of an obvious build up. But generally I thought it was very good, keep up the good work, you've certainly got talent.

watch the city. watch the city.

Nice work

I love that skipping sound you put in there, accompanied with those little sounds. It's very soothing, while still mantaining that addictive techno sound. Very unique, and very cool. Keep up the good work, I also gave you a rating of 5.

John-Gaden responds:

Thanks. I'm a big fan of taking jarring, unusual sounds and trying to work them into an otherwise calm track.

OoS: Din's Troupe OoS: Din's Troupe

Not Bad

A fun little song, gets a little annoying though. You should try remixing it, not only because it would sound cooler, but because if you try too hard to make it sound like something else someone's bound to accuse you of plagarizing. Just a friendly heads up. Anyway, keep up the good work, and I'll give you a rating of 5 just because of those all those people going around trashing people's ratings.